Happiness Is A New(d) Lipstick.


Happiness Is A New(d) Lipstick.

I go through phases with lipstick. Some days I love a bright coral lip and other days I avoid bold lips like the plague. Depending on the season, of course, I opt for a brighter or duller lip but right now only nudes are doing it for me.
Some of these lipstick shades to you may seem extremely similar however they perfectly balance my skin tone and avoid the too pale or tired effect. This is certainly my shade!

Mac - Fast Play. 
This lipstick is pure perfection. It is the first MAC lipstick I have ever purchased and I was not disappointed. It gives true colour in a single swipe yet is still buildable. It is unbelievably hydrating as it belongs to the Amplified crème family which apparently is one of MAC's most moisturising formulas. I wore it pretty much everyday on holiday, day through to night as it complemented both a neutral and smoky eye.
Kiko - 917.
Okay, so this isn't the most appealing name for a lipstick... However do not let that put you off! This lipstick not only complements my skin tone if not also works wonders to my lips also! The creamy formula leaves my lips so luscious and soft however I do find myself having to reapply it every few hours but nonetheless it has made its way to my top 5 favourites and I love it very much. 
Bourjois - Rose Tweed.
The Bourjois Rouge Edition lipsticks are something else. These lipsticks are my favourite drugstore lipsticks...ever! I also have the shade Pretty Prune which is to die for but Rose Tweed is defiantly the one for me. With being semi-matte and not leaving your lips feeling dry this is pretty much everything I look for in the perfect lipstick.
Sleek - Liqueur.
I go through phases again with Sleek as I have undergone some rather "bad" experiences with some of Sleeks products such as wearing one of their matte lipsticks at a festival on a hot day. My lips felt dry, waxy and so dehydrated! However, I am no way bashing them as they have produced one of my favourite lipsticks ever. Liqueur. This is from their sheen collection which is the complete opposite of their matte collection. It is so moisturizing and I wore it all throughout last  December and it has reappeared in my makeup bag again this August. It is beautiful.
Maybelline New York Color Drama- Nude Perfection.
What an excellent name for this lipstick/crayon! These pencils do not lack in pigmentation and with the fine point they are also great for lining your lips too! At this stage I'm now finding it hard to find a different word to describe this lipstick apart from amazing. Due to its semi-matte finish it feels a lot more solid and lasts really well throughout the day! I love it.







Do you have a favourite Nude lipstick? If so which one? X
© Sokylablogs. Design by Fearne.