Life Lately: My GCSE Results!

My knees turned to jelly and my heart began to race as I walked up the stairs to the office to find many friendly faces and the head teacher handing me a piece of paper - My GCSE results.
I planned to take the sheet away with me, back to my car to reveal my grades without fuss as I was slightly worried about them, but my teachers insisted I opened them there and then and my friends did too. Before I knew it my maths teacher was hugging me, I had tears streaming down my cheeks, my Spanish teacher had goosebumps and my English teacher was smiling at me.
I had passed my GCSE's with good grades.
That feeling of relieve when you find out all your hard work has paid off is very overwhelming and to some people, my grades might not seem amazing however, to me they were what I wanted and overall it was a huge sense of achievement. Lets just say my friends and I partied hard that night too!

I now have three weeks left of summer before I start 6th form. I am still a tad unsure of what to take but I'm sure I'll make the right decision. However for now I am just going to relax!

If you too got your results back I hope you all did fantastic and if not, it is not the end of the world!
Also, a huge thank you to everyone who has read my last few posts as well!



© Sokylablogs. Design by Fearne.