Picnics and Polaroids!

This school week had been very draining and I was up for nothing but a relaxing weekend. When my mum asked me if I wanted to do anything, out of nowhere I thought... picnic!
We cooked some savoury goodies and popped them in a bag along with some biscuits and treats too, we rolled up a blanket and popped that in, grabbed the dogs leads and off we went! 
The weather wasn't all that great where we were so we decided to go to Paloma Park, a huge park 40 minutes from where we live and yes the sun was shinning!


Because it was just the two of us we had no one to take a picture of us, and trying to put my camera on timer with the dogs walking in front of it was a massive fail and we could just not stop laughing! Finally i plucked up the courage to ask a young boy and it turned out great! 




Lastly, I took about 5432 photos of my two beautiful doggies and settled on these two being my favourite!  





Hope you are all enjoying my blog and also are having a lovely weekend! 

So Kyla x

© Sokylablogs. Design by Fearne.