Soap&Glory Archery Brow Pencil and Brow Bar REVIEW

Unlike many people, doing my brows is by far my favorite part of doing my make-up. Some say a lipstick can make your look however in my eyes so can your eyebrows. 
I hate not having my brows done, it makes me feel uncomfortable and a tad self-conscience however I don't always have hours spare to perfect them everyday. Thanks to the Soap&Glory eyebrow products I can kiss these worries goodbye as they are super easy to use and take no time! 







For everyday usage I usually opt for the "2-1 Brow Filling Pencil and Brush" purely because its quick and works wonders to my eyebrows leaving them "on fleek!" It has the tiniest nib on one end making the product come out extremely precise and buildable. On the other end is a little brush with the sharpest bristles, again another advantage to the product itself. 
As I mentioned previously I love doing my eyebrows therefore when I have a little more time the "DIY Brow Bar" is ideal! Personally, the shade Hot Chocolate works best for my darker brows like the pencil itself, however, it does state on the box "The shades inside custom mix to suit everybody's brows"!
Overall, I am loving using these products and so far I am yet to come across the downsides of them...if there even is any! 


I extremely recommend both of these products and hope that this review has helped any of you doubting whether or not to buy them. 

Hope you are all well X


© Sokylablogs. Design by Fearne.