My Aussie Hair Care Routine!

Hey guys!



 Today I am sharing with you my Hair Care Routine and the products I use on my hair which yes, are ALL Aussie! The reason being they work wonders to my hair!

Washing my hair!

Okay, so I tend to wash my hair about three times a week purely because its not healthy to wash your hair everyday and the days I don't I simply clip it back when showering.
With having permed and bleached my hair in the past, not to mention all the heat it has undertaken, I like to use keratin based or extra nourishing shampoo and conditioners just to maintain a rich amount of nutrients in my hair.
The "Aussie Heat-On Shampoo" and conditioner have been perfect for my hair type and every time without fail have left my hair feeling so smooth and shiny.


I apply about a quarter of my palm size amount of shampoo and conditioner to my hair one after the other and brush both products through my hair in the shower (is that bad?) then wash out with cool water.

Another one of my favourite shampoo's ever is the Aussie "Miracle Moist" shampoo which like the rest is such an amazing product!


Drying my hair!  

Straight after washing I wrap my hair in an old cotton baggy t-shirt (instead of a towel as they can cause your ends to split and snap off) and leave for 10 minutes approx.
Now this might sound weird but I don't always brush my hair after as it can make it so fluffy when undertaking the process of drying so sometimes, I leave it to dry naturally.
However, if I am rushing and don't have time to let it dry naturally or if I want to curl/straighten it I apply the "Aussie Miracle Recharge Frizz Remedy" before drying with the hairdryer.


Styling. Straightening. Curling

When it comes to styling I either apply heat or not but even when letting my hair dry naturally I apply the "Aussie's Scrunch Spray". A fast and easy way of achieving beachy waves - Spray on bottom half of hair, scrunch with hands and...Voila. SO easy!


Before hair drying, curling or straightening I apply Aussie's amazing "Dual Personality Shine Serum"! This is by far my favourite product as it not only protects my hair from damaging if not also it leaves my hair SO silky after straightening and nice and bouncy after curling!




Okay guys, so that's pretty much my hair care routine summed up! I hope you enjoyed it and I extremely recommend every single one of these products!

Do you have a favourite hair product?

© Sokylablogs. Design by Fearne.