What I Got For Christmas 2015!

 Merry Christmas my little gingerbread lattes! 
Today I have decided to document and show you lot some of the things I got this Christmas. Listing everything you get can come across a tad pretentious and a bit "braggy" (though I know it's never meant that way!) Therefore I have snapped a few photos of some of my absolute favorite gifts, (though I loved everything I received) as I thought you might like to see...Let's get in to it!

A trip to the USA. 

In February 2016, myself and my bestfriends are jetting off to Walt Disney World, Orlando. We're there for 10 days and honestly my inner child is going crazy! This has to be the greatest present ever as I know so many amazing memories are going to be made! It will all be vlogged over on My Youtube Channel! Watch out America, we're coming for ya! 

A Laptop




I was treated to this beautiful Asur Flip Book  which frankly is now my life! I really wanted a laptop for my college work but since Christmas Day I have watched 11 episodes of Heroes and 8 episodes of PLL on this through Netflix lol. I love everything about it and if you are looking for a laptop I definitely recommend this one! 

Hairbrush & Hairdryer




A month back my "trusty" Orbit hairdryer blew up whist my mum was using it (thank god no one was hurt!). I was borrowing a friends travel hairdryer and was desperate for a new one! I was so thrilled on Christmas to open the Britney Spears' Hairdryer and Hairbrush. They are literally so beautiful and work wonders, cheers Santa! 

Portable Power Bank.




I was shopping for a Secret Santa present when I came across a bunch of these Power Banks. If you ask me absolutely everyone needs one of these in their life! I popped one in the basket for my Secret Santa whilst little did I know my mum popped one in the basket for me too! 

Makeup and Nail Polish






Some of my favorites gifts! 



...and of course enough chocolate and sweets to make you sick!






 How lucky am I! I can't stress it enough how grateful I am! For the record, like I said i'm not bragging. What I got to some people may seem like nothing whereas to others might seem a lot. "What I got for my Christmas and Birthday" blog-posts are my favorite to read and I'm sure a few of you like to read them too. On that note, I hope not only that you enjoyed this post but also that you are enjoying your Christmas also! 

Ps. my blog views have been shooting up lately so a massive thank you for reading! Hope you are all well X

So Kyla 
© Sokylablogs. Design by Fearne.