What's In My Bag?



What's In My Bag?

Okay, yes, I have purposely not taken photos of the crumbs, panty liners or the one million plasters at the bottom of my bag because you know, how un-cliché of me. THEY ARE STILL THERE THOUGH!

 
This bag has a place in my heart as it is so formal yet classy and literally fits in everything I need including my camera! Believe me, it's a lot bigger than it looks!
Shana - 15€


Glasses - Primark 3€
These glasses are relatively new and I've not really worn them much however they are very cute and go with pretty much all of my outfits!

Glasses Case - Stradivarius
 (Came free with a pair of glasses)

Note book - Tiger 2€
This note book is such a great size for my handbag and being new I've not got round to doodling in it yet but I'm sure it will come in handy for jotting down ideas in or simply just drawing in when bored!
Phone case - Present!
This phone case is by far my favourite one yet and despite my cracked screen it looks very "tumblry" on.

Purse - Michael Kors
This purse is my life. The size and colour are perfect and it's everything I look for in a purse! Of course it is just filled with the usual: money, train tickets, a friendship stone and of course more plasters!


In my bag I also have this little makeup-bag from Primark in which I carry lots of handbag essentials such as:
A concealer - Maybelline Fit Me
A body spray - Impulse
A hand sanitizer - Primark
Lip balm - Vaseline
Lipstick - Mac Fast Play
Hand cream - Body Shop
Hair bobbles and clips!





© Sokylablogs. Design by Fearne.