Mac Studio Fix Powder Foundation Review







Its not often that I find make-up that I love and I am definitely not one to rave about a product that doesn't work for me even if it does for everyone else. I have been let down by most make-up brands with certain products and in this case Mac also. Not every product of theirs that I've purchased has made its way in to my holy grail however some certainly have! 

Usually if I purchase a product that isn't that great I'll plod along and use it until its finished just so I don't feel like I've waisted my money however buying the Mac Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation was in no way a mistake! I swear by this product.

 The product claims to be a "one-step powder and foundation that provides a smooth, flawless, all matte, medium to full coverage finish. Long-wearing, and it's velvety texture allows the skin to breath" I can say it pretty much ticks all those boxes! 

Some people wear this as a foundation alone however for me it doesn't completely cancel out any redness therefore I apply this over concealer or a thin layer of foundation to secure it and for me it works wonders. 

24€ / £18

Have you tried this product? If so what do you think about it?



© Sokylablogs. Design by Fearne.