Maybelline Has You Covered.





By no means is this product new nor is it the first time I've tried it if not the 100th. I am quite picky when it comes to make-up and I don't mind critiquing a product I don't like even if 99.9% of the world swears by it but this little duo is heavenly and has not left my make-bag since I came across it months and months back. I also have the beautiful powder but I've written a separate post on my favourite powder which you can check out here!

If I were to choose, the concealer would be my favourite. My skin has never been that bad in terms of acne and overall I'd say it is pretty clear, obviously I am human and every now and again I break out. However this little guy is there for me whatever the situation. It is a medium coverage and makes my dark circles and blemishes vanish in seconds but like I said I don't have that much to cover up. 
Along with the concealer if I am going for a foundation also but don't want heavy coverage I almost always go for this one. It is light to medium coverage but overall what I love about it most is when I wear it I feel as though I have no make-up on, my skin can breath and its never caused me to break out. 

As you can see in the photo I have placed one of my all time favourite face brushes, the Zoeva 102 Silk Finish Foundation Brush as it works the foundation beautifully in to my skin and together they just work wonders! 

I love trying out new make-up, especially if it sounds appealing to what I like, so if you lot know of any other concealers or foundations of the same consistency and coverage leave a comment down below! Hope you are all having a lovely November and ill see you very shortly for another, slightly different post next week! 

So Kyla x 

© Sokylablogs. Design by Fearne.