What I Got For My 16th Birthday!




I've been Youtubing and Blogging for almost 2 years now and never filmed or written a "What I got  for my birthday" purely because I have never wanted to feel like I'm boasting about what I have been given. However, these posts are one of my favourite to read and I personally would love to share with you all how lucky I have been! I have not taking photos of everything, as I got lots of little bits, sentimental gifts, clothes and money which I didn't want to blog. Disclaimer! *I am not bragging!* 









And lots more amazing gifts!

















A huge thank you to my parents, brother and best friends whom spoilt me rotten and of course to everyone else who bought me a present and made my birthday one of the best yet! 

 So Kyla x
© Sokylablogs. Design by Fearne.