Eyes of January!

Over the past year or so I have noticed in myself that I am the biggest creature of habit there ever was to exist. Once I find something I love it will become my "go-to" until I find something new to go crazy about. Whether it is a hairstyle, make-up look or song I will milk it out until the point of having to change. 
This month, being straight after Christmas I have had little money to buy new make-up and in general little time to get creative. One thing that has most definitely not changed this month is my eye make-up. 
Apart from a wash of cream shadows on my lids for school, when going out I have kept my look pretty similar throughout the past few weeks. 










On my lids I have been using pale pinks from my Revolution 32 Mattes palette which I love so very much, with a darker pink and burgundy shade in the crease. Personally, I prefer to stick to all matte shades during the day.

 At night I have been adding to the same look by applying a black to deepen my crease for a more sultry look along with my all time favorite dark purple shade "Sexy" from the "Nude'tude" palette. Of course a shimmer shade is essential and with this look "Stand-offish" has simply made the look by applying it to my inner corners and lid.

Finally, I have been using Benefits Roller Lash religiously to give that final fluttery look my eyes. 

I hope you all enjoyed this post and are having a lovely January. Big thanks to all my readers and stay tuned as I have so much exciting coming up over the next month! So Kyla x 



2 comments

  1. Love the Revolution palettes!! You should try the ICONIC PRO 2 palette!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I saw it in the shop the other day might just have to go back for it! X

      Delete

© Sokylablogs. Design by Fearne.