OOTD | Festival Fashion

















 A few steps away from the Victoria Stadium in Gibraltar, we shot my Festival Look.
I was very excited that this time of year had come round again. Festival Time.
As much as I love the whole bohemian look, a flower crown and kimono just didn't suit the line up therefore I opted for more of a "rocky" look.
T-Shirt - Kaiser Chiefs 2015 Tour
Denim Skirt - Bershka
Glasses - Stradivarius
DPM Bumbag - Market
Necklace - Market
I hope you liked this post as it is the first OOTD I have done! If you want more make sure to comment down below and also a huge thank you because since I relaunched my blog I have had more and more people read and enjoy my content!
Love you all X


  A special mention to my best friends Anna and Faye whom helped me film this outfit. (Also I just wanted to post this picture because its cute and I know neither of you will) Love ya's X

© Sokylablogs. Design by Fearne.